In honor of the season of giving, Treering will match up to five yearbook donations per school account. From November 29 through December 31, one community book donation equals one Treering book donation. Editors can reassign these books to teachers, promoting students, the principal, or students in need.
How the Donation Match Works
- Enable the Book Donation option on the dashboard
- Let your campus community know ’tis the season to share the (yearbook) love
- Re-assign the yearbooks so recipients can customize or order non-custom books to hand out
This promotion ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 31, 2022. Matched yearbooks will automatically be added to your account by January 30, 2023.
How to Get the Word Out
Think about how your school communicates: social media, TalkingPoints, or email. One of the best ways to share this information with your school community is to use our email notifications which are found in the promote section of the application.
Download and share these images to share on social.
The Fine Print
- Promotion ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 31, 2022.
- Matched yearbooks will automatically be added to your account by January 30, 2023.
- Donations may not be combined with any other promotions.
- Donated yearbooks cannot exist on ship-to-home, invoiced, or PO orders. Credit card or PayPal orders only.
- Ordering donation books will not be available for After Deadline Orders.