Official Participation Rules and Steps to Enter:
- You must be at least 18 years old and a parent, faculty/staff member, or student at a Treering school to participate.
- To participate, fill out the submission form and include a screenshot of your child’s 22-23 yearbook custom pages and also a short paragraph (250 words max) about your design. Double-check everything for accuracy, especially your email and phone number (this is how winners will be notified and prizes will be distributed) and your school name and address (city and state only are acceptable). Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Share your spread on social media via: Facebook and/or Instagram (post on both, and get an automatic extra vote!)
- Submit the post using your personal Facebook/Instagram account or your school’s Facebook/Instagram account.
- Include the screenshot of our personal pages in your post.
- Tag @treering (Facebook) or @treeringcorp (Instagram) in your post.
- Use the hashtag #treeringmemorymaker in your post.
- Ensure your post is shared publicly so we can see it and include your submission.
- Submissions are due by Tuesday, April 4th, 2023 by 8 PM PT.
Judging and Finalist Selection
Ten finalists will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages by 12pm ET on Thursday, April 6th. Finalists will be chosen based on the entered custom page design and storytelling ability. A panel of Treering yearbook professionals, graphic designers, parents, and journalism educators will select the finalists. Each finalist’s work will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages and the submission with the most combined Likes/Hearts will win the grand prize.
After voting, the winner will be notified via email and phone on Monday, April 10th. The Amazon gift cards will be sent electronically to the email provided in the form. There will be ten finalists and one grand prize winner.
Editors’ Choice Awards Prizes
The 10 finalists will each receive one $50 Amazon gift card. The Grand Prize Winner will receive one $500 Amazon gift card and a future profile on our Treering blog. The gift cards will be sent electronically to the email provided in the form.
By submitting your custom pages, you have verified the approval of others pictured, and you approve Treering to use your name, write-up, and school name for any marketing purposes, including but not limited to showcasing on www.treering.com, sharing on social media, and sharing with media.
Enjoy yourself! We can’t wait to see your stories. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.