Official Contest Participation Rules and Steps to Enter
1. You must be a student, teacher, or parent at a Treering school to participate.
2. To participate, fill out this submission form and include a screenshot of your favorite 21-22 yearbook spread and also a short paragraph (250 words max) about your school’s story. (This part is SUPER important!) Double-check everything for accuracy, especially your email and phone number (this is how winners will be notified and prizes will be distributed) and your school name and address (city and state only are ok). Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. Share your spread on social media via:
- Facebook: Submit the post using your personal Facebook account or your school’s Facebook account.
Include the screenshot of your personal page(s) in your post.
Tag @treering in your post.
Use the hashtag #TreeringMemoriesMatter in your post.
Make sure this post is shared publicly so we can see it and include your submission.
- Instagram: Submit the post using your personal Instagram account or your school’s Instagram account.
Include the screenshot of your personal pages in your post.
Tag @TreeringCorp in your post.
Use the hashtag #TreeringYearMemoriesMatter in your post.
Make sure your profile is public so we can see it and include it in your submission.
Note: You don’t need to share on both platforms, you can if you want, but you only need to share it on one platform (Facebook or Instagram) to get credit.
4. Submissions are due by Wednesday, March 30, 2022, by 8 PM PT.
The winners of the #TreeringMemoriesMatter Yearbook Design Contest 2022 will be notified via email and phone on Monday, April 4. The Amazon gift cards will be sent electronically to the email provided in the form. Free books coupons will be loaded into the school’s Treering Yearbook account and may be used in the 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 school year.
There will be a first, second, and third-place winner in separate elementary, middle, and high school categories. Yearbook parents may also enter their personal pages to win the #TreeringMemoryMaker parent contest!
Judging will be based on the entered custom page spread and storytelling ability. A panel of yearbook professionals, graphic designers, parents, and journalism educators will select the winners.
By submitting your yearbook spread, you have verified the approval of others pictured and you approve Treering to use your name, write-up, and school name for any marketing purposes, including but not limited to showcasing on www.Treering.com, sharing on social media, and sharing with media.
Enjoy yourself! We love this journey for you. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Legal Mumbo Jumbo
*No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.*
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Treering, LLC (“Sponsor”) or PeakActivity (“Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter
3. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device.
4. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
6. Prizes: first place – 10 free yearbooks, $100 Amazon gift card, and blog profile; second place – five free yearbooks, $50 Amazon gift card; third place – three free yearbooks, $25 Amazon gift card
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes based on the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PeakActivity, Facebook, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Palm Beach County, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
11. Winner Information: Winners will be notified via email and phone after the Contest ends.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: The Contest is sponsored by Treering. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.